All Foo Fighters tickets will be digital
All tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are now digital, meaning you can easily access your tickets on your phone via the Ticketmaster app or mobile web browser via Ticketmaster.com.au, add them straight to your phone’s ticket wallet, and share them with your friends and family.
Get to know Ticket Transfer so everyone has their own ticket
1. Open the Ticketmaster App
2. Tap on my events and select the event you want to Ticket Transfer
3. Tap ‘Transfer’ below the ticket you want to share (please note: you may have to wait a moment for the ‘Transfer’ button to load)
4. On the ‘Select Tickets To Transfer’ page, confirm the ticket you want to share (please note – you must Transfer each ticket individually)
5. Tap the ‘Transfer To’ button. Tap ‘Manually Enter A Recipient’ & enter your friend’s ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name’, and ‘Email Address or Mobile Number’
6. Tap ‘Transfer Ticket’. The ticket in your account will now say “Sent”. You can cancel or recall the Ticket Transfer at any time.
7. Your friend receives an email, asking them to accept the transferred tickets, and they can either login or create a new Ticketmaster account to accept.
8. The tickets are now ready to go in your friend’s Ticketmaster account and marked as ‘Transferred’ in your account
When will tickets be able to be accessed?
There will be a ticket suppression in place until the 29th October 9 am AEST.
For more Tour details, click here.