The countdown to Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying is on!
Post Malone 2023 Australian Tour Dates
- November 23, 2023, – RNA Showgrounds, Brisbane QLD
- November 29, 2023, – The Domain, Sydney NSW
- November 30, 2023, – Melbourne Showgrounds, Melbourne VIC
Recommended Ticket Tips:
- Ticketholders need a My Ticketmaster account to access Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying tickets. Sign up or sign in here.
- All Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying tickets are digital, and can only be accessed via the Ticketmaster App or Ticketmaster.com.au on a mobile browser – there will be no printed tickets, with the exception of Collector Tickets.
- Only purchase through Ticketmaster to guarantee you have a valid ticket for entry on event day.
- Take an extra five minutes to carefully read through this page in detail to best prepare for ticket on sale.
How many tickets can I buy for Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying?
There is a limit of 8 tickets for standard tickets and a ticket limit of 6 for VIP Packages.
Please adhere to the published ticket limit. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or any other information.
Are there any VIP Packages for Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying?
Yes! See below for all VIP Packages and their inclusions.
Early Entry Golden Circle Package
- One (1) Golden Circle Standing ticket
- Early Entry into the venue and into the Golden Circle area before the general public
- One (1) drink voucher to redeem for a beer, wine or soft drink
- Merchandise item designed and created exclusively for VIP purchasers
- Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate
- Early access to merchandise stand
- Dedicated VIP lane(s) at select bars
- Designated VIP check-in and onsite staff
Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying 2023 Australian Tour Ticket Tips
How do I purchase Accessible Seating tickets?
We’ve updated our seating framework to include a larger range of accessible seating options. There will be an option for every price level and every package available.
Accessible tickets (including Companion Cards) can be purchased by calling our Customer Service team on the Accessible Bookings line Monday – Sunday 9am – 5pm AEST: 1300 446 925. This phone number is reserved for patrons with accessibility requirements and companion cardholders and cannot process any other ticketing requests.
Accessible tickets, both during presales and the general public sale period, can also be requested via our Submit a request – Ticketmaster Help. Please be sure to include your relevant presale code with your request if wanting to make a booking during the presale period.
Are there any age restrictions for Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d Be Crying?
Brisbane & Melbourne – All patrons must hold a valid ticket for entry, regardless of age. Patrons under 18 years of age must attend with a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
Sydney – All patrons must be at least 16 years of age to attend. Patrons between the ages of 16 & 18 must attend with a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
Want to ensure you’re in the most in demand areas of the venue?
A small portion of tickets will be allocated to In Demand Tickets which are tickets to the Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying in some of the most sought-after areas of each of the venues. Please Note – Ticket prices may fluctuate based on demand.
In Demand tickets are made available by artists and event organisers through Ticketmaster. They give fans fair and safe access to the most sought-after areas in the venue at market-driven prices (adjusting prices according to supply and demand). In Demand tickets are ticket-only purchases, and prices are subject to change at any time.
Want a memento? Grab a collector ticket!
If you’re looking for a small piece of memorabilia to remember your Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying experience by, look no further than a limited-edition Collector Ticket. A collector ticket is a souvenir ticket which not only gets you into the event, it also serves as a treasured keepsake to be kept well after the show is over.
Collector tickets are only made available for selected events and can be purchased through the normal purchase processes – be sure to select a “Collector Ticket” ticket type when choosing your tickets. They incur a $20 surcharge.
Collector tickets can only be delivered to fans via mail and cannot be sent as Print-at-Home or E-Tickets, or collected from outlets or the venue. Collector Tickets are not available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal address to receive Collector Tickets.
All Post Malone – If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying tickets will be digital
All tickets purchased through Ticketmaster are now digital (with the exception of Collector Tickets), meaning you can easily access your tickets on your phone via the Ticketmaster app or mobile web browser via Ticketmaster.com.au, add them straight to your phone’s ticket wallet, and share them with your friends and family.
Get to know Ticket Transfer so everyone has their own ticket
1. Open the Ticketmaster App
2. Tap on my events and select the event you want to Ticket Transfer
3. Tap ‘Transfer’ below the ticket you want to share (please note: you may have to wait a moment for the ‘Transfer’ button to load)
4. On the ‘Select Tickets To Transfer’ page, confirm the ticket you want to share (please note – you must Transfer each ticket individually)
5. Tap the ‘Transfer To’ button. Tap ‘Manually Enter A Recipient’ & enter your friend’s ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name’, and ‘Email Address or Mobile Number’
6. Tap ‘Transfer Ticket’. The ticket in your account will now say “Sent”. You can cancel or recall the Ticket Transfer at any time.
7. Your friend receives an email, asking them to accept the transferred tickets, and they can either login or create a new Ticketmaster account to accept.
8. The tickets are now ready to go in your friend’s Ticketmaster account and marked as ‘Transferred’ in your account
Log into your Ticketmaster account and update your password if needed!
Get in early and ensure all your MyTicketmaster account details are up to date – from your password to your card details and your phone number.
Ticketmaster will regularly ask you to update your password to ensure the security of your account – you don’t want to get stuck having to change your password while the ticket timer is counting down during onsale as you can risk losing the incredible tickets you have secured.
Instead, now that you know you want to purchase tickets, log into your account and update your password today to ensure you are ready to nab those tickets.
Post Malone will bring his If Y’all Weren’t Here, I’d be Crying to Australia in November 2023. Tickets are on sale via Ticketmaster.com.au.