There are a small number of tickets that can’t currently be resold on resale. If this is the case, you'll see a Resale Unavailable message instead of the Sell button.
If you don't have the options to sell your tickets, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- The Events Organiser or artist hasn't activated resale.
- Your tickets are a part of a package (VIP, Hotel, Parking, Album or Merchandise)
- You purchased the tickets from resale.
- You received your tickets by ticket transfer.
- You booked tickets through one of our partner sites, such as Moshtix.
- If your tickets are not digital tickets (Mobile or Print-at-home).
- The event is within three working days.
- You booked tickets over the telephone.
Your order includes accessible or associated companion card tickets. To sell these tickets, contact Fan Support.