My Ticketmaster pre-sales entitle eligible, pre-registered My Ticketmaster Members to purchase tickets prior to them becoming available to the general public. To be eligible you must have signed up to become a My Ticketmaster Member on our website and sign up to receive Artist Alerts for the artist/s of your choice. Registration is required to be completed at least 48 hours prior to the announcement of the presale. Once the presale is announced an email is sent to eligible My Ticketmaster members advising of the date tickets will be released and details on how to access them.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- Does Ticketmaster Accept PayPal?
- What are the ticket prices for my event?
- What is a Family Ticket?
- Who is entitled to a concession or child ticket?
- How do I book group tickets?
- What fees can I expect to pay?
- What is Event Ticket Insurance?
- How do I redeem My Ticketmaster Gift Card?