My Ticketmaster pre-sales entitle eligible, pre-registered My Ticketmaster Members to purchase tickets prior to them becoming available to the general public. To be eligible you must have signed up to become a My Ticketmaster Member on our website and sign up to receive Artist Alerts for the artist/s of your choice. Registration is required to be completed at least 48 hours prior to the announcement of the presale. Once the presale is announced an email is sent to eligible My Ticketmaster members advising of the date tickets will be released and details on how to access them.
Articles in this section
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- Why Is There A Ticket Limit?
- Where can I buy tickets?
- What is a Presale? How do I get a codeword?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- How was the ticket allocation exhausted so quickly?
- Why am I seeing "No tickets right now" or "Allocation exhausted"?
- Why are "better" tickets sometimes available after the event goes on sale?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- Does Ticketmaster Accept PayPal?