My Ticketmaster pre-sales entitle eligible, pre-registered My Ticketmaster Members to purchase tickets prior to them becoming available to the general public. To be eligible you must have signed up to become a My Ticketmaster Member on our website and sign up to receive Artist Alerts for the artist/s of your choice. Registration is required to be completed at least 48 hours prior to the announcement of the presale. Once the presale is announced an email is sent to eligible My Ticketmaster members advising of the date tickets will be released and details on how to access them.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- What is the interactive seat map and how do I use it?
- Why can't I select specific seating online?
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- Is it possible to search for tickets across all performances for a whole season of an event?
- How do I use an offer, discount, or promotional code?
- How do I make a mail booking?
- How do I know if tickets are available for my event?
- How do I book group tickets?
Have more questions? Submit a request