Ticketmaster Resale is an open marketplace for the sale and purchase of live event tickets. The majority of tickets may exceed face value and prices are set by the Sellers of the tickets. Ticketmaster Resale does not sell tickets, set ticket prices or control the ticket inventory available on the website - they provide the platform from which other people can buy and sell their tickets. While part of the same family, Ticketmaster Resale is different to us here at "Ticketmaster", which is the authorised agent for the sale of tickets on behalf of the event partners who provide or sponsor events or operate venues. To contact Resale, please visit http://resale.ticketmaster.com.au.
Articles in this section
- Why do you request my name, billing address, phone number and last four card digits when I'm making an enquiry?
- Where can I find information about working with Ticketmaster Australasia?
- Where are your outlets located?
- How do I lodge a complaint?
- What are your Hours of Operation?
- How do I contact Ticketmaster Australia?
- What is Ticketmaster Resale?
- What is Ticketmaster's Purchase Policy?