There is no way to change the name on a printed ticket, as the name on the ticket will not affect who is admitted to the event. As long as the person attending the event has the valid printed ticket in their possession there will be no problems with them using it to gain entry to the event.
Articles in this section
- What is the Ticketmaster refund and exchange policy?
- I bought my tickets through a third party website - are my tickets valid?
- Can I add an additional ticket to my booking?
- Can I upgrade my tickets?
- How do I change the name on my ticket?
- I've made an incorrect booking. What can I do to amend this?
- Why do my General Admission tickets have a Row and Seat number?
- What if I print more than one copy of my Print-at-Home ticket or a photocopy is made?
- I've booked my tickets but they are not showing up in my Order History. What happened to my tickets?
- I have spelt my name incorrectly when booking tickets. Is that a problem?
Have more questions? Submit a request