Ticket Forward lets you send tickets to friends before the event, straight from your Ticketmaster account to theirs. No more driving around town handing out tickets or waiting outside the venue for the friend who’s always late! Ticket Forward is convenient, simple and free and can be done on your desktop or mobile device.
To forward tickets:
- Log in to your MyTicketmaster account and access your Order page.
- Click the Forward button on the order you wish to forward.
- Follow the simple steps to Forward any of your tickets to friends. You can Forward one ticket or all tickets.
- Remember, the recipient's email address must be different to the sender's email address.
- Your friend will need a Ticketmaster account. Don’t worry if they don’t have one, they will be able to create an account when accepting tickets.
Just remember that not all events will have the Forward option available - if there is no Forward button on your order, Ticket Forward is not available for that event.
We will email you as soon as your friend accepts the tickets. Once your friend accepts the Forward, please destroy your original tickets if you printed them as they are no longer valid and won’t get you into the event.