Generally, Ticketmaster cannot guarantee refunds or exchanges, except where an event has been cancelled or rescheduled, or where Australian Consumer Law applies. Refund and Exchange requests are subject to conditions that are outlined in our Purchase Policy.
Articles in this section
- Important information about your Dirty Dancing: The Immersive Cinema Experience - Time Of My Life tickets
- What is the Ticketmaster refund and exchange policy?
- I bought my tickets through a third party website - are my tickets valid?
- Can I add an additional ticket to my booking?
- Can I upgrade my tickets?
- How do I change the name on my ticket?
- I've made an incorrect booking. What can I do to amend this?
- Why do my General Admission tickets have a Row and Seat number?
- What if I print more than one copy of my Print-at-Home ticket or a photocopy is made?
- I've booked my tickets but they are not showing up in my Order History. What happened to my tickets?