Generally, Ticketmaster cannot guarantee refunds or exchanges, except where an event has been cancelled or rescheduled, or where Australian Consumer Law applies. Refund and Exchange requests are subject to conditions that are outlined in our Purchase Policy.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked for my mobile number for my mobile ticket delivery?
- What is the Ticketmaster refund and exchange policy?
- I've made an incorrect booking. What can I do to amend this?
- I bought my tickets through a third party website - are my tickets valid?
- Can I add an additional ticket to my booking?
- Can I upgrade my tickets?
- How do I change the name on my ticket?
- I have spelt my name incorrectly when booking tickets. Is that a problem?
- How do I change my address?
- Why do my General Admission tickets have a Row and Seat number?