Our website will only allow you to make one booking at a time, so if you're trying to purchase tickets from two different devices, browsers, or windows using the same MyTicketmaster account, any tickets you have in your cart will be released for sale to other customers and you risk losing them.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- What is a Presale? How do I get a codeword?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- How was the ticket allocation exhausted so quickly?
- Why am I seeing "No tickets right now" or "Allocation exhausted"?
- Why are "better" tickets sometimes available after the event goes on sale?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- Does Ticketmaster Accept PayPal?
- What are the ticket prices for my event?