Our website will only allow you to make one booking at a time, so if you're trying to purchase tickets from two different devices, browsers, or windows using the same MyTicketmaster account, any tickets you have in your cart will be released for sale to other customers and you risk losing them.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- What is the interactive seat map and how do I use it?
- Why can't I select specific seating online?
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- Is it possible to search for tickets across all performances for a whole season of an event?
- How do I use an offer, discount, or promotional code?
- How do I make a mail booking?
- How do I know if tickets are available for my event?
- How do I book group tickets?