Did you purchase tickets but now see better seats available? We may be able to help with an exchange if the event is at least 24 hours away (though for some events we may need 48- or 72-hours’ notice). We’ll let you know if you qualify when you submit your request.
A per ticket exchange fee may apply.
You are eligible for a ticket exchange if:
- You purchased your tickets directly from Ticketmaster;
- You didn’t receive your tickets through Ticket Transfer, resale, or from a third-party site; and
- Your order doesn’t contain VIP tickets, premium tickets or additional non-refundable items such as merchandise.
Your new tickets must meet the following requirements:
- New tickets must be of equal or greater price than your current tickets.
- Generally, they must be for the same event, venue and date. At their discretion, some Event Organizers allow exchanges for a long running series, such as theatrical shows.
- New tickets must be indicated by a blue dot on the seat map. Pink dots indicate resale tickets, which can’t be purchased via an exchange.
Ticketmaster cannot guarantee refunds or exchanges, except where an event has been cancelled or rescheduled, or where Australian Consumer Law applies. Refund and Exchange requests are subject to conditions that are outlined in our Purchase Policy.
To process an exchange, contact Fan Support.