A preview is a full run of the show in costume, from beginning to end. In theory the director can stop the performance at any time to make changes but it very rarely happens. However, because the preview is not technically part of the main season it's often offered at a reduced price.
Articles in this section
- Why am I seeing a credit card error at checkout?
- Why have I received a “Sorry… time’s up” message?
- Why am I seeing a “There was a problem processing your request” message?
- Why have I received an error message when purchasing tickets?
- Why won't your website allow me to leave a single seat when booking?
- Why can't I use the interactive seating map?
- Why are "better" tickets sometimes available after the event goes on sale?
- Why am I seeing "No tickets right now" or "Allocation exhausted"?
- Where can I find the seating map for my event?
- Who is entitled to a concession or child ticket?
Have more questions? Submit a request