If you have entered your name incorrectly when making a booking this will not have any effect on the validity of your tickets. However, if your tickets are to be collected either at an outlet or the venue you should contact us so that one of our representatives can amend your details accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked for my mobile number for my mobile ticket delivery?
- What is the Ticketmaster refund and exchange policy?
- I've made an incorrect booking. What can I do to amend this?
- I bought my tickets through a third party website - are my tickets valid?
- Can I add an additional ticket to my booking?
- Can I upgrade my tickets?
- How do I change the name on my ticket?
- I have spelt my name incorrectly when booking tickets. Is that a problem?
- How do I change my address?
- Why do my General Admission tickets have a Row and Seat number?