If you have entered your name incorrectly when making a booking this will not have any effect on the validity of your tickets. However, if your tickets are to be collected either at an outlet or the venue you should contact us so that one of our representatives can amend your details accordingly.
Articles in this section
- What is the Ticketmaster refund and exchange policy?
- I bought my tickets through a third party website - are my tickets valid?
- Can I add an additional ticket to my booking?
- Can I upgrade my tickets?
- How do I change the name on my ticket?
- I've made an incorrect booking. What can I do to amend this?
- Why do my General Admission tickets have a Row and Seat number?
- What if I print more than one copy of my Print-at-Home ticket or a photocopy is made?
- I've booked my tickets but they are not showing up in my Order History. What happened to my tickets?
- I have spelt my name incorrectly when booking tickets. Is that a problem?