If you hold a Club or AFL membership and would like to purchase tickets for an AFL game at an upgrade price, you will be asked to input your barcode number or numbers at the time of booking. Your barcode number is a twelve-digit number below the barcode on your membership card.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- Does Ticketmaster Accept PayPal?
- What are the ticket prices for my event?
- What is a Family Ticket?
- Who is entitled to a concession or child ticket?
- How do I book group tickets?
- What fees can I expect to pay?
- What is Event Ticket Insurance?
- How do I redeem My Ticketmaster Gift Card?