If you hold a Club or AFL membership and would like to purchase tickets for an AFL game at an upgrade price, you will be asked to input your barcode number or numbers at the time of booking. Your barcode number is a twelve-digit number below the barcode on your membership card.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- What is a Presale? How do I get a codeword?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- How was the ticket allocation exhausted so quickly?
- Why am I seeing "No tickets right now" or "Allocation exhausted"?
- Why are "better" tickets sometimes available after the event goes on sale?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- Does Ticketmaster Accept PayPal?
- What are the ticket prices for my event?