If you hold a Club or AFL membership and would like to purchase tickets for an AFL game at an upgrade price, you will be asked to input your barcode number or numbers at the time of booking. Your barcode number is a twelve-digit number below the barcode on your membership card.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- What is the interactive seat map and how do I use it?
- Why can't I select specific seating online?
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- Is it possible to search for tickets across all performances for a whole season of an event?
- How do I use an offer, discount, or promotional code?
- How do I make a mail booking?
- How do I know if tickets are available for my event?
- How do I book group tickets?