There are many different types of Club and AFL memberships available, and each membership has different entitlements. If you are unsure about which tickets your membership allows you to purchase, or you are experiencing difficulty purchasing tickets you believed you were entitled to, it is usually best to contact your club for more information about your membership entitlements.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- What is the interactive seat map and how do I use it?
- Why can't I select specific seating online?
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- Is it possible to search for tickets across all performances for a whole season of an event?
- How do I use an offer, discount, or promotional code?
- How do I make a mail booking?
- How do I know if tickets are available for my event?
- How do I book group tickets?