This is a security measure in place to ensure that tickets are being purchased by real people rather than by automated software. To continue past this point when booking tickets, check the box next to "I am not a Robot", and then follow the prompts to select the applicable pictures. If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us using the Submit a Request form below.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- What is a Presale? How do I get a codeword?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- How was the ticket allocation exhausted so quickly?
- Why am I seeing "No tickets right now" or "Allocation exhausted"?
- Why are "better" tickets sometimes available after the event goes on sale?
- When is my card debited for a booking?
- Does Ticketmaster Accept PayPal?
- What are the ticket prices for my event?