This is a security measure in place to ensure that tickets are being purchased by real people rather than by automated software. To continue past this point when booking tickets, check the box next to "I am not a Robot", and then follow the prompts to select the applicable pictures. If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us using the Submit a Request form below.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy tickets?
- How can I improve my chances of obtaining tickets when a popular event goes on sale?
- What is the interactive seat map and how do I use it?
- Why can't I select specific seating online?
- How do I access the My Ticketmaster Presales?
- Is it possible to search for tickets across all performances for a whole season of an event?
- How do I use an offer, discount, or promotional code?
- How do I make a mail booking?
- How do I know if tickets are available for my event?
- How do I book group tickets?