Tones And I has been rescheduled…
The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that Tones And I on Monday 5 and Tuesday 6 October 2020 has been rescheduled due to recent announcements by State and Federal Governments restricting mass gatherings. The event will now be taking place on Thursday 6 and Friday 7 May 2021 at The Fortitude Music Hall.
A Note from Tones And I:
”Hi everyone, unfortunately I have to move my Australian tour again because of COVID. Now is the time to stay safe, keep in touch with your friends and family. I’ll see you at shows in 2021 and as always, we’re in this together 🔥. Tones xo”
The rescheduled show dates are:
- If you purchased tickets for Monday 5 October 2020, your ticket will be valid for Thursday 6 May 2021.
- If you purchased tickets for Tuesday 6 October 2020, your ticket will be valid for Friday 7 May 2021.
If you can’t make it to the new date, or wish to attend the alternative show outlined above, please submit a request. Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm, Sunday 27 September 2020. Exchanges to the alternative date is subject to availability.
Please note that if you do not request a refund by this date, we will take it that you can make the rescheduled show and a refund will no longer be available as a result of rescheduling the event. If you request a refund after this date, you may not be entitled to a refund as it will be considered a “change of mind”, and refunds will only be given where required by law or at the discretion of the event organiser.
Please be advised, only the credit card holder who purchased the ticket(s) can seek a refund via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via "Ticket Forward", you will need to contact the original ticket buyer for your refund.
Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment. You can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.