Please see below for everything you need to know about tickets for Falls Festival 2018/19.
Sale Dates and Times
VISA Checkout presale: Exclusive ticket presale kicks off from 9am local time Monday 3rd September until 12 midnight local time Tuesday 4th September (or until ticket allocations are exhausted).
General Sales will commence at 9am local time Thursday 6th September.
You can purchase up to 6x Festival Tickets and 6x Camping Tickets per transaction, and per Ticketmaster account.
Ticket Delivery Details
All tickets will be held back for printing until November 2018.
Please note that confirmation emails may take up to 72 hours after making your booking to arrive in your email inbox. In the meantime, if you’d like to check your booking details, you can click “Print Receipt” for your Falls Festival tickets in your Orders page.
Please direct all accessibility/Companion Card queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These will be available for purchase closer to the event date. Keep an eye on fallsfestival.com for info when it’s released.
Tips for Purchasing
- Make sure you are signed into your Ticketmaster account, or create a new account here.
- If you are planning on camping, make sure to purchase a Camping Ticket with your Festival Ticket.
- If you need to purchase different festival ticket types (i.e. 3 Day Festival Ticket and a 2 Day Festival ticket for your friend), you will need to do so in separate transactions.
- There will be a time limit applied to all transactions as they’re progress through the ticket purchasing stages. Remember to keep an eye on the timer and on your screen and move through the processing pages quickly.
- Payment methods accepted will be: VISA Checkout, VISA, Mastercard and other major credit cards.
The lineup for Falls Festival 2018/19 can be found on the Falls Festival website.