Your tickets for admission will be issued directly by the Sydney Opera House. If you selected to receive your tickets electronically, the Sydney Opera House will issue them via email early on the morning of the event. If you elected to collect your tickets from the venue box office, please show Photographic ID for collection on the day and early arrival is recommended. Outlet collection is not available for these events.
Articles in this section
- Ticket Printing Delay Information
- What is Mobile Delivery?
- What is Ticket Forward?
- Where are my tickets?
- Has the ticket printing delay on Elton John's Farewell Yellow Brick Road Australian Tour been extended?
- How do I access my Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets?
- Why can't I print my tickets for my event at the Sydney Opera House?
- Has Forum Melbourne become a digital only venue and what does this mean?
- When can I access my U2 tickets?
- Why can't I print my Chicago the Musical at the Capitol Theatre ticket?