Your tickets for admission will be issued directly by the Sydney Opera House. If you selected to receive your tickets electronically, the Sydney Opera House will issue them via email early on the morning of the event. If you elected to collect your tickets from the venue box office, please show Photographic ID for collection on the day and early arrival is recommended. Outlet collection is not available for these events.
Articles in this section
- Ticket Printing Delay Information
- Where are my tickets?
- How do I access my Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets?
- Where are my Metallica at QSAC tickets?
- Are my David O'Doherty at Forum Melbourne tickets printed correctly?
- Are my Tommy Little at Forum Melbourne tickets printed correctly?
- Why can't I print my tickets for my event at the Sydney Opera House?
- I’m being asked for a code so I can print my Royal Easter Show tickets. Where is it and what do I do if I can’t find it
- When will I receive my Collector Tickets?
- What ticket delivery options do Ticketmaster offer?