Tim Minchin has been rescheduled...
The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that the Tim Minchin shows originally scheduled to take place from Tuesday 19 Jan to Friday 22 Jan 2021 have been rescheduled and will now be taking place from Tuesday 6 July to Friday 9 July 2021 at The Fortitude Music Hall.
A message from the promoter:
“Due to the recent announcements by the Australian Government, Tim Minchin’s ‘Back’ tour has been rescheduled:
The rescheduled show dates are:
Brisbane Fortitude Music Hall
- Tues 19 January 2021 (Originally Tue 31 March 2020), now valid for Tues 6 July 2021
- Wed 20 January 2021 (Originally Wed 1 April 2020), now valid for 7 July 2021
- Thu 21 January 2021 (Originally Thu 2 April 2020), now valid for Thu 8 July 2021
- Fri 22 January 2021 (Originally Fri 3 April 2020), now valid for Fri 9 July 2021
All existing tickets remain valid for the rescheduled show without the need for exchange. Patrons unable to attend can obtain a refund from point of purchase. For any questions relating to your ticket purchase, please contact your original point of purchase.”
Your tickets will be valid for these new dates.
- If you purchased for Tuesday 19th January (originally 31 March 2020), your tickets will be valid for Tuesday 6th July 2021.
- If you purchased for Wednesday 20th January (originally 1 April 2020), your ticket will be valid for Wednesday 7th July 2021.
- If you purchased for Thursday 21st January (originally 2 April 2020), your ticket will be valid for Thursday 8th July 2021.
- If you purchased for Friday 22nd January (originally 3 April 2020), your ticket will be valid for Friday 9th July 2021.
If you can’t make it to the new date, please submit a refund request. Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm, Friday 9 October 2020.
Please note that if you do not request a refund by this date, we will take it that you can make the rescheduled show and a refund will no longer be available as a result of rescheduling the event. If you request a refund after this date, you may not be entitled to a refund as it will be considered a “change of mind”, and refunds will only be given where required by law or at the discretion of the event organiser.
Please be advised, only the credit card holder who purchased the ticket(s) can seek a refund via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via "Ticket Forward", you will need to contact the original ticket buyer for your refund.
Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment. You can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.