Updated Event Information:
We are pleased to let you know that Hockey Dad at Forum Melbourne will be going ahead as scheduled on Saturday 24 April 2021, however there has been a change to the show times.
Due to the ongoing VIC Government restrictions regarding crowd capacities, this show has been split into two shows. Shows will now be taking place at 5:00pm and 9:00pm.
What happens now?
- Your tickets have been allocated into the 5:00pm show, making your original booking for 7:00pm (now 9:00pm) void and no longer valid for entry.
- Your new tickets will be issued to you in coming days via e-mail in a pdf file. We would recommend saving the file on your mobile device for easy access and entry into the venue on the day. Access the e-mail on your mobile device, click on the attachment and save it to your phone. You now have your tickets stored! You can scan them from your mobile phone at the venue. All you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher and ensure your screen brightness is turned up high.
- Please try and maintain social distancing where possible and refrain from moshing or congregating in large groups. As per current government directions, masks are strongly recommended while inside the venue and everyone needs to check in using the QR codes at the entrance.
- Please do not attend the venue if you have been unwell, have recently returned from an identified hotspot, have visited an exposure site, or have been advised to isolate by Department of Health. If you are unwell, please contact the Forum Box Office on 03 9299 9800. Further information is available on the Forum website.
You will only be allowed access to your allocated zone as displayed on your ticket. Zones have been allocated based on purchase order.
- Rear Rise and Booth zones will enter from the Flinders Street doors on the left side (closest to Hosier Lane).
- Dance Floor zone ticket holders will enter from the Flinders Street doors on the right side (closest to Russell Street).
If you can't make it to the new show time, please contact us before 12:00pm Saturday 24 April 2021.
Please note that if you do not request a refund by this date, we will take it that you can make the rescheduled show and a refund will no longer be available as a result of rescheduling the event. If you request a refund after this date, you may not be entitled to a refund as it will be considered a “change of mind”, and refunds will only be given where required by law or at the discretion of the event organiser.
Please note, only the credit card holder who purchased the ticket(s) can seek a refund/exchange via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via "Ticket Forward", you will need to contact the original ticket buyer to make arrangements on your behalf.
Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment. You can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.