Changes to your ticketed show…
In line with the latest restrictions from the Victorian Government regarding capacity limitations, performances of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at Melbourne’s Princess Theatre will continue to be temporarily suspended through to and including Friday 18 June 2021, when the suspension will be reviewed based on the most up to date information.
This means your Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets will need to be rescheduled.
What you need to do next:
- Please let us know what future performance for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child you would like to attend, by following these steps here.
- Simply log into your Ticketmaster Account online, select your order, and click on “Need Help With This Order?”
- Once in the help with my order form, select “Request to exchange my order” as your topic and select “I’d like to change dates” as your sub-topic.
- In your message to our customer service team please list 3 suitable performance dates you are able to attend.
- An agent will then be in touch with you to confirm the best available seating for your preferred date.
- Please note, all tickets for the original performance are now null and void. Your new tickets will be issued to you via email prior to the new performance selected.
If your order does not appear in your online Ticketmaster account please click here.
Please note, only the credit card holder who purchased the ticket(s) can seek an exchange or refund via the methods outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via "Ticket Forward", you will need to contact the original ticket buyer for your refund.
Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment. You can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.