Magic Mike Live (Australia) has been rescheduled...
In line with the latest State Government directive to prevent the spread of covid-19, changes are being made to the performance schedule of Magic Mike Live at The Arcadia Birrarung Marr.
Performances have been rescheduled as below:
- TUE 15 JUN 2021, 7:00PM now 7 Sep 2021, 7:00PM
- WED 16 JUN 2021, 7:00PM now 8 Sep 2021, 7:00PM
- THU 17 JUN 2021, 7:00PM now 9 Sep 2021, 7:00PM
- THU 17 JUN 2021, 9:30PM now 9 Sep 2021, 9:30PM
- FRI 18 JUN 2021, 7:00PM now 10 Sep 2021, 7:00PM
- FRI 18 JUN 2021, 9:30PM now 10 Sep 2021, 9:30PM
- SAT 19 JUN 2021, 7:00PM now 11 Sep 2021, 7:00PM
- SAT 19 JUN 2021, 9:30PM now 11 Sep 2021, 9:30PM
- SUN 20 JUN 2021, 5:00PM now 12 Sep 2021, 5:00PM
- SUN 20 JUN 2021, 7:30PM now 12 Sep 2021, 7:30PM
What happens now?
Your tickets will be valid for your new date with the same seating allocation & same event time. If you are happy with this reallocation you do not need to respond.
Can’t make it? You will need to request an exchange or refund.
If you require a different date or refund, please follow the steps here. It is imperative that you follow the instructions to ensure your request is actioned correctly.
We urge you to keep your booking with Magic Mike Live to support the artists engaged on the production and the wider arts community. Channing Tatum and the Producers thank you for your support.
Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm on Saturday 10 July 2021.
Please note that if you do not request a refund by this date, we will take it that you can make the rescheduled show and a refund will no longer be available as a result of rescheduling the event. If you request a refund after this date, you may not be entitled to a refund as it will be considered a “change of mind”, and refunds will only be given where required by law or at the discretion of the event organiser.
Please note, only the credit card holder who purchased the ticket(s) can seek a refund via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via "Ticket Forward", you will need to contact the original ticket buyer for your refund.