The Wedding Singer has been rescheduled...
The event organisers have been in touch to let us know that The Wedding Singer in July 2021 has been rescheduled. The Wedding Singer will now be taking place in January 2022 at The State Theatre.
- Thursday 1 July 8pm is now Thursday, January 6, 2022 8pm
- Friday 2 July 7.30pm is now Friday, January 7, 2022 7.30pm
- Saturday 3 July 2pm is now Saturday, January 8, 2022 2pm
- Saturday 3 July 7.30pm is now Saturday, January 8, 2022 7.30pm
- Sunday 4 July 1pm is now Sunday, January 9, 2022 1pm
- Sunday 4 July 6pm is now Sunday, January 9, 2022 6pm
- Wednesday 7 July 7.30pm is now Wednesday, January 12, 2022 7.30pm
- Thursday 8 July 7.30pm is now Thursday, January 13, 2022 7.30pm
- Friday 9 July 7.30pm is now Friday, January 14, 2022 7.30pm
- Saturday 10 July 2pm is now Saturday, January 15, 2022 2pm
- Saturday 10 July 7.30pm is now Saturday, January 15, 2022 7.30pm
- Sunday 11 July 1pm is now Sunday, January 16, 2022 1pm
- Wednesday 14 July 7.30pm is now Wednesday, January 19, 2022 7.30pm
- Thursday 15 July 7.30pm is now Thursday, January 20, 2022 7.30pm
- Friday 16 July 7.30pm is now Friday, January 21, 2022 7.30pm
- Saturday 17 July 2pm is now Saturday, January 22, 2022 2pm
- Saturday 17 July 7.30pm is now Saturday, January 22, 2022 7.30pm
- Sunday 18 July 1pm is now Sunday, January 23, 2022 1pm
A message from the promoter:
We thank you for your patience while we worked to secure new dates for The Wedding Singer Musical. We can't wait to bring this fun-filled, adrenaline charged hit to Sydney in January! We encourage you to hold onto your tickets and hope you will continue to support the arts and entertainment industry during this challenging time. Stay safe and see you at the theatre soon!
What happens now?
Your tickets will be valid for Thursday 6 January 2022 8pm. You don’t need to do anything, just hold on to your tickets.
Can’t make it or want to choose another date? You will need to request a refund.
If you require a refund, please follow the steps here. It is imperative that you follow the instructions to ensure your request is actioned correctly.
Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm on Thursday 2 September 2021.
Please note that if you do not request a refund by this date, we will take it that you can make the rescheduled show and a refund will no longer be available as a result of rescheduling the event. If you request a refund after this date, you may not be entitled to a refund as it will be considered a “change of mind”, and refunds will only be given where required by law or at the discretion of the event organiser.
Please note, only the credit card holder who purchased the ticket(s) can seek a refund via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via "Ticket Forward", you will need to contact the original ticket buyer for your refund.
If you purchased a Group Booking directly through our Specialised Ticketing team please click on this link to contact them directly regarding changes to your booking.