Your session for THE LUME has been rescheduled...
THE LUME Melbourne would like you to know that all sessions of Van Gogh between Monday 11 October and Sunday 17 October 2021 have been rescheduled, due to the announcement by the Victorian State Government regarding the extension of the Melbourne lockdown.
A message from the presenter:
THE LUME Melbourne looks forward to welcoming you to our inaugural experience, Van Gogh. While the latest government announcements are challenging for us all, we are determined to open our doors to you as soon as we can. To make this process as streamlined as possible, we have facilitated instant exchanges for ticket holders impacted by the Melbourne lockdown extension.
What happens now?
Your tickets are valid for the same session time on a new date, please refer to the table below.
Any Car Parking, Program or Vincent VIP Package tickets you may have purchased will also be valid on the new date.
You don’t need to do anything, just update your diary with your new date and hold on to your tickets. Your My Ticketmaster account will be automatically updated to reflect your new event date.
Can’t make it? You will need to request a refund.
If you can’t make it to the new date, please contact us and we will endeavour to allocate you to your preferred date by following these steps here:
- Simply log into your Ticketmaster Account online, select your order and click on “Need Help With This Order?”
- Once in the 'help with my order' form, select “Request to exchange my order” as your topic and select “I’d like to change dates” as your sub-topic.
- In your message to our customer service team please list 3 suitable session dates and times you are able to attend.
- An agent will then be in touch with you to confirm the best available session from your preferred dates.
If you require a refund, please follow the steps here. It is imperative that you follow the instructions to ensure your request is actioned correctly. If you only require a partial refund please follow these steps:
- Log into your Ticketmaster Account online, select your order and click on “Need Help With This Order?”
- Once in the help with my order form, select “Refund Request” as your topic and select “Partial Refund” as your sub-topic.
- In your message to our customer service team please state how many tickets you are requesting a refund for.
- An agent will then be in touch with you to confirm once this has been actioned.
Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm on Friday 5 November 2021.
Please understand that given the extraordinary circumstances, our Fan Support teams are incredibly busy at the moment. You can find lots of information and answers to your questions in our information portal.