Your session for THE LUME has been rescheduled...
THE LUME Melbourne would like you to know that all sessions of Van Gogh between Monday October 18 to Sunday October 24 have been rescheduled, due to the announcement by the Victorian State Government regarding the extension of the Melbourne lockdown.
A message from the presenter:
THE LUME Melbourne looks forward to welcoming you to our inaugural experience, Van Gogh. While the latest government announcements are challenging for us all, we are determined to open our doors to you as soon as we can. To make this process as streamlined as possible, we have facilitated instant exchanges for ticket holders impacted by the Melbourne lockdown extension.
Following the release of the Victorian Government’s Victoria’s Roadmap: Delivering the National Plan and in line with government guidelines, anyone attending the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (THE LUME Melbourne is located within MCEC) from 5 November will need to be fully vaccinated.
Children who are ineligible to be vaccinated will not be considered ‘unvaccinated’ for the purposes of capacity restrictions. They will be able to accompany vaccinated parents and/or guardians.
Great news, you can now link your vaccination status from your MyGov account to Service Victoria App. Please be sure to do this prior to your visit.
What happens now?
Your tickets are valid for the same session time on a new date, please refer to the table below.
Any Car Parking, Program or Vincent VIP Package tickets you may have purchased will also be valid on the new date.
You don’t need to do anything, just update your diary with your new date and hold on to your tickets. Your My Ticketmaster account will be automatically updated to reflect your new event date.
Can’t make it? You will need to request a refund.
If you can’t make it to the new date, please contact us and we will endeavour to allocate you to your preferred date by following these steps here:
- Simply log into your Ticketmaster Account online, select your order and click on “Need Help With This Order?”
- Once in the 'help with my order' form, select “Request to exchange my order” as your topic and select “I’d like to change dates” as your sub-topic.
- In your message to our customer service team please list 3 suitable session dates and times you are able to attend.
- An agent will then be in touch with you to confirm the best available session from your preferred dates.
If you require a refund, please follow the steps here. It is imperative that you follow the instructions to ensure your request is actioned correctly. If you only require a partial refund please follow these steps:
- Log into your Ticketmaster Account online, select your order and click on “Need Help With This Order?”
- Once in the help with my order form, select “Refund Request” as your topic and select “Partial Refund” as your sub-topic.
- In your message to our customer service team please state how many tickets you are requesting a refund for.
- An agent will then be in touch with you to confirm once this has been actioned.
Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm on Friday 12 November 2021.
Please note that if you do not request a refund by this date, we will take it that you can make the rescheduled show and a refund will no longer be available as a result of rescheduling the event. If you request a refund after this date, you may not be entitled to a refund as it will be considered a “change of mind”, and refunds will only be given where required by law or at the discretion of the event organiser.
Please note, only the credit card holder who purchased the ticket(s) can seek a refund via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via "Ticket Forward", you will need to contact the original ticket buyer for your refund.