Your session time for THE LUME has been rescheduled...
THE LUME Melbourne would like you to know that with increased capacity limits and a confirmed opening date, we are delighted to give you the opportunity to be one of the first to visit THE LUME Melbourne. Sessions booked for the 5pm, 6pm, 7pm and 8pm sessions of Van Gogh on Thursday 25 November 2021 have been rescheduled to Thursday 11 November 2021.
A message from the presenter:
THE LUME Melbourne looks forward to welcoming you to our inaugural experience, Van Gogh.
Following the release of the Victorian Government’s Victoria’s Roadmap: Delivering the National Plan and in line with government guidelines, anyone attending the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (THE LUME Melbourne is located within MCEC) will need to be fully vaccinated.
Children under 16 who are ineligible to be vaccinated will not be considered ‘unvaccinated’ for the purposes of capacity restrictions. They will be able to accompany vaccinated parents and/or guardians.
Great news, you can now link your vaccination status from your MyGov account to Service Victoria App. Please be sure to do this prior to your visit.
What happens now?
Your tickets are now valid for the same session time as your original purchase, but on Thursday 11 November 2021.
Any Car Parking, Program or Vincent VIP Package tickets you may have purchased will also be valid for the new date.
You don’t need to do anything, just update your diary with your new date and hold on to your tickets. Your My Ticketmaster account will be automatically updated to reflect your new event date.
Can’t make it?
If you can’t make it to the new date, please contact us and we will endeavour to allocate you to your preferred date by following these steps here:
- Simply log into your Ticketmaster Account online, select your order and click on “Need Help With This Order?”
- Once in the 'help with my order' form, select “Request to exchange my order” as your topic and select “I’d like to change dates” as your sub-topic.
- In your message to our customer service team please list 3 suitable session dates and times you are able to attend.
- An agent will then be in touch with you to confirm the best available session from your preferred dates.
If you require a refund, please follow the steps here. It is imperative that you follow the instructions to ensure your request is actioned correctly. If you only require a partial refund please follow these steps:
- Log into your Ticketmaster Account online, select your order and click on “Need Help With This Order?”
- Once in the help with my order form, select “Refund Request” as your topic and select “Partial Refund” as your sub-topic.
- In your message to our customer service team please state how many tickets you are requesting a refund for.
- An agent will then be in touch with you to confirm once this has been actioned.
Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm on Thursday 18 November 2021.
Please note that if you do not request a refund by this date, we will take it that you can make the rescheduled show and a refund will no longer be available as a result of rescheduling the event. If you request a refund after this date, you may not be entitled to a refund as it will be considered a “change of mind”, and refunds will only be given where required by law or at the discretion of the event organiser.
Please note, only the credit card holder who purchased the ticket(s) can seek a refund via the method outlined above. If you received your ticket(s) any other way, including via "Ticket Forward", you will need to contact the original ticket buyer for your refund.