Tickets to all Victoria Racing Club (VRC) race days at Flemington Racecourse are now sold through Ticketmaster, and whether you’ve bought tickets with us a hundred times or this is your first visit – here is a handy guide covering everything you need to know to get ready for onsale.
Victoria Racing Club (VRC) Race Days
- May 14, 2022, – Andrew Ramsden Race Day @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- May 21, 2022, – Jockeys Trust Race Day @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- June 4, 2022, – VRC Community Race Day @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- June 18, 2022, – VRC Country Race Day @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- July 2, 2022, – Flemington Finals Day @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- July 16, 2022, – VRC Members Race Day @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- October 29, 2022, – Penfolds Victoria Derby Day (Melbourne Cup Carnival) @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- November 1, 2022, – Lexus Melbourne Cup Day (Melbourne Cup Carnival) @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- November 3, 2022, – Kennedy Oaks Day (Melbourne Cup Carnival) @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
- November 5, 2022, – Paramount+ Stakes Day (Melbourne Cup Carnival) @ Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne VIC
VRC Race Day Onsale Info:
- VRC Community Race Day – Tuesday 17 May @ 3pm AEST
- VRC Country Race Day – Tuesday 17 May @ 3pm AEST
- Flemington Finals Day – Tuesday 17 May @ 3pm AEST
- VRC Members Race Day – Tuesday 17 May @ 3pm AEST
- Penfolds Victoria Derby Day (General Admission, Hill Stand and Lawn Stand only) – Wednesday 11 May @ 11am AEST
- Lexus Melbourne Cup Day (General Admission, Hill Stand and Lawn Stand only) – Wednesday 11 May @ 11am AEST
- Kennedy Oaks Day (General Admission, Hill Stand and Lawn Stand only) – Wednesday 11 May @ 11am AEST
- Paramount+ Stakes Day (General Admission, Hill Stand and Lawn Stand only) – Wednesday 11 May @ 11am AEST
***Members tickets and further public tickets for the 2022 Melbourne Cup Carnival will be released later in the year.
Get to know Ticket Forward so everyone has their own ticket before getting to the gates
Before heading to the racetrack, make sure every adult has their own ticket on their own phone – that way we can reduce queues and ensure minimal time is spent at the entry gates, and more time is spent inside.
Ticket Forwarding is free and allows you to quickly and securely share individual digital tickets with your family or friends via the Ticketmaster App or Ticketmaster.com.au.
How it works
1. Open the Ticketmaster App, sign in to your account, and click ‘My Events’ in the drop-down menu
2. Select the event, open the order, and tap ‘Forward’
3. Select the ticket/s you want to forward, enter your friend’s name, email address, and a message for them, tap ‘Confirm’
4. Your friend receives an email, asking them to accept the forwarded tickets, and they can either login or create a new Ticketmaster account to accept.
5. The tickets are now ready to go in your friend’s Ticketmaster account and marked as ‘Forwarded’ in your account.
All Victoria Racing Club (VRC) tickets purchased via Ticketmaster will be digital
All tickets purchased to Victoria Racing Club events at Flemington Racecourse via Ticketmaster are digital, meaning you can easily access your tickets on your phone via the Ticketmaster app or the web browser on your mobile phone, add them straight to your phone’s ticket wallet, and share them with your friends and family.
No PDFs, no printing, and no paper mean that you’ve always got your ticket with you.
Top tip: To make entry on event day as quick as possible, we recommend adding your tickets to your phone’s wallet before arriving at the venue!
You’ll need a MyTicketmaster account
Get the basics covered before tickets go on sale by logging in and checking your Ticketmaster account ahead of time. If you don’t have a Ticketmaster Account then make sure you sign up in advance – Ticketmaster.com.au.
Log into your Ticketmaster account and update your password if needed
If you already have a Ticketmaster account, get in early and ensure all your Ticketmaster account details are up to date – from your password to your card details and your phone number.
Ticketmaster will regularly ask you to update your password to ensure the security of your account – you don’t want to get stuck having to change your password while the ticket timer is counting down during on-sale as you can risk losing the incredible tickets you have secured.
Instead, now that you know you want to purchase tickets, log into your account and update your password today to ensure you are ready to nab those tickets.
Want a memento? Grab a collector ticket!
A collector ticket is a souvenir ticket that not only gets you into the event, it also serves as a treasured keepsake to be kept well after the event is over.
Collector tickets will be available across the Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Collector tickets are only made available for selected events and can be purchased through the normal purchase processes – be sure to select a “Collector Ticket” when choosing your ticket type.
Collector tickets can only be delivered to fans via mail, and cannot be sent as Print-at-Home or E-Tickets, or collected from outlets or the venue. Collector Tickets are not available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal address to receive Collector Tickets.
Collector tickets will be dispatched approximately one month prior to the event.
How do Victoria Racing Club Members access their tickets?
To purchase tickets to any 2022 Victorian Racing Club events using your VRC Membership, you will need to download the Ticketmaster app or access Ticketmaster.com.au via your mobile web browser. See more about digital tickets above.
1 – Log in to your My Ticketmaster account ahead of time and ensure that all your account details are up to date.
2 – Head to the Victorian Racing Club event page here and select ‘See Options’.
3 – Select the hospitality or race day option you’d like to purchase tickets for.
4 – Once on the Event page, you will need to select the “Are You A Member?” option **(if you already see “Unlock Member Tickets” go to Step 5).
General Admission Members: Where to find the “Are You A Member” button (click to view larger)
5 – Click on ‘’Unlock Member Tickets’’.
6 – Enter your barcode/s and click on ‘’Validate’’ (please enter one barcode per line, and a maximum of 10 barcodes per transaction.
7 – From there, select any Member Upgrade/s and Additional Tickets (if applicable) and select “Find Tickets”.
Once you select your Ticket Quantity but before you click Find Tickets, you can filter by Price & Section if applicable.
8 – The system will then allocate you seat/s. If you wish to proceed, click “Get Tickets” and progress through account login and delivery method selection as normal (All tickets are Mobile Delivery Only – find more information about Digital Tickets above).
9 – If you are booking for dining and have any special dietary requests, please fill out the form here.
10 – Process payment and your tickets will be accessible in your Ticketmaster account – via the Ticketmaster app or mobile website. Please note: you will receive a confirmation email from Ticketmaster, this is not your ticket.
Victoria Racing Club Ticket Types
- Dining Room (members and guests)
- The Byerley (members and guests)
- Straight Six (members and guests)
- The Peak (members and guests)
- Members Enclosure Guest (members guests)
- Terrace Dining (members, guests, and public)
- Terrace Cocktail (members, guests, and public)
- General Admission (public)
- Mates Rates (public)
How do I book accessible tickets?
If you need to book accessible tickets, you can do so via our dedicated Accessible Bookings Phone Line. Please call 1300 446 925 and someone from their dedicated team will be able to assist you.
Tickets to the Victoria Racing Club’s race days at Flemington Racecourse are on sale via Ticketmaster.com.au.