To enhance your experience and fight against malicious technology, we’re asking you to verify your phone number as an extra layer of protection against bots and other abuse. By delivering a code directly to your mobile phone, we decrease the opportunity for suspicious users to create Ticketmaster accounts.
Verifying your account
1. When you create an account, or add a phone number to an existing account, we’ll ask you to provide a number that receives texts or SMS messaging.
2. Sometimes, it can take a few minutes for the text with your one-time code to arrive on your phone.
3. Return to your verification screen and enter the code to continue.
1. When you create an account, or add a landline phone number to an existing account, we’ll call you at that number to provide you with a one-time verification code.
2. Sometimes, it can take a few minutes to receive the phone call with your code.
3. Once you receive the code, return to your verification screen and enter the code to continue.
Using your code
Your verification code is unique. It changes each time you verify a new phone number or you request a new code.
I get an error message informing me that my phone number is not accepted or supported, but I know my number is valid. What should I do?
Only mobile carrier or landline phone numbers are accepted. Additional methods like payphones, pagers, Google Voice or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) are not accepted or supported. If you’re still having trouble, please contact Fan Support for help.
What should I do if my verification code has expired?
If your verification code has expired, you can request a new code from the verification screen.
What should I do if I haven’t received a text message showing my verification code?
You can request a new code from the verification screen. If you're still having issues, try these helpful tips:
- Refresh your screen and enter the code again
- Check that Do Not Disturb mode is not enabled on your phone
- Enable roaming and ensure data is covered by your plan if you're traveling
- Restart the device and then have the code resent to you
For more help, please contact Fan Support.