Ticketmaster does not recommend the on-selling or purchasing of tickets through unauthorised third party sellers. Individuals who purchase tickets through these methods do so at the risk of their tickets being invalid for use. Unfortunately, Ticketmaster cannot confirm the validity of any ticket to any individual except the original Ticketmaster purchaser.
Articles in this section
- What is the Ticketmaster refund and exchange policy?
- I bought my tickets through a third party website - are my tickets valid?
- Can I add an additional ticket to my booking?
- Can I upgrade my tickets?
- How do I change the name on my ticket?
- I've made an incorrect booking. What can I do to amend this?
- Why do my General Admission tickets have a Row and Seat number?
- What if I print more than one copy of my Print-at-Home ticket or a photocopy is made?
- I've booked my tickets but they are not showing up in my Order History. What happened to my tickets?
- I have spelt my name incorrectly when booking tickets. Is that a problem?
Have more questions? Submit a request