- Please be aware that any promotional emails from Ticketmaster will come from the email address: Ticketmaster email@example.com
- Competition winners may be notified they have won from the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any Customer Service emails (ie updates regarding an event you have booked) will come from Ticketmaster Customer Service at email@example.com
- Replies to customer enquiries will come from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Emails containing your Print-at-Home tickets as a PDF file will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emails notifying customers of a duplicate booking come from email@example.com.
- Confirmation emails and password reset emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're unsure if an email you've received is legitimately from Ticketmaster, check the email address in the "From" line. If it is different from the above addresses, it may be a scam and it is best to delete the email.
Please also note that Ticketmaster will never ask you to enter your credit card details via a link sent to you by email.