For security reasons, Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of the credit card holder. If the address in the booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, your tickets may be cancelled.
Articles in this section
- Ticket Printing Delay Information
- What is Ticket Forward?
- Where are my tickets?
- How do I access my Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets?
- Why can't I print my tickets for my event at the Sydney Opera House?
- When can I access my U2 tickets?
- Why can't I print my Chicago the Musical at the Capitol Theatre ticket?
- When will I receive my Collector Tickets?
- What ticket delivery options do Ticketmaster offer?
- What do I do if my tickets are lost, stolen, or destroyed, or do not arrive?