For security reasons, Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of the credit card holder. If the address in the booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, your tickets may be cancelled.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my Collector Tickets?
- When will my tickets arrive in the post?
- How do I collect my Venue/Outlet pickup tickets?
- How do I print tickets I booked at a Ticketmaster Outlet?
- I live overseas, can I have my tickets posted to an Australian address?
- Why can't I enter a separate postage address for my tickets?
- What is a Ticketmaster Gift Box?