If you require an EFT refund, there are a few guidelines below to assist you in obtaining your refund quicker:
- Contact Fan Support requesting an EFT refund and provide the following information:
- Card holder's name and address
- Phone Number
- Last four digits of the card used to purchase tickets
- Booking number, which appears as: 12-34567 or 1-23456/AUS
- The email address linked to the booking if it’s different from the one you used to contact Fan Support.
- We’ll reply and provide you with the EFT refund request form. Enter your information into the form.
- All blank areas on the EFT above the Office Use Only section must be filled in. We can’t provide a refund if the details you provide don’t match the information on the order or are incomplete.
- If you have an international bank account, check if your bank accepts AUD and add the following into the BSB Number section: SWIFT/BIC (Bank Identifier Code, Branch Number, IBAN, or Routing Number depending on the country of your bank).
- Once you have input your details and ensured the name and signature of the payee matches the details of the purchaser in the original Ticketmaster account, please respond with a copy of the form.
Ticketmaster can’t send the refund to a different person, third-party account, to different or inactive credit card.