Before re-attempting your purchase, check your account. If an order was placed, the order status will appear on the page just after you sign in. If no order appears, then re-attempt your purchase.
Errors during purchase happen for a few reasons, including:
- Your card details (number, CVC and/or expiry date) are incorrect;
- Your card has been declined due to insufficient funds;
- Your bank has disallowed us to process your transaction on your card.
Tips to prevent errors when purchasing tickets:
- Don’t use multiple devices, browsers or tabs at the same time. This is bot-like activity and may result in you being blocked. If you signed on with multiple devices or browsers, sign out from them, clear your browser's history and cookies and then sign into one device again.
- Don’t use large public wifi networks such as those available at a coffee shop or workplace. You can use your carrier's data network instead of a wifi connection.
- Never share links with friends.