Listing and selling tickets with Ticketmaster is easy, just follow the steps below. All sales using resale are subject to the Resale Terms and Conditions.
Listing from your account
- Sign into your My Account.
- Select your order in My Tickets.
- Click Sell. If the button doesn’t appear or you see Resale Unavailable, your tickets aren’t eligible for resale or the Event Organiser may have disabled resale for your event.
- Select the tickets you want to sell and set your price.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click List Tickets and Continue.
- Follow the prompts to create and complete your seller profile with Adyen, our payment provider for Resale.
- Review your listing and you’re done.
Adyen will deposit your payout to your selected method of payment typically within 17 business days after your tickets are sold. Listings are removed around three days before an event takes place and any unsold tickets will remain yours.
Completing Seller Profile details
Adyen, our payment provider, can only process your payment once you’ve provided them with all of the required information. Make sure you’ve completed your Seller Details in the My Profile section of your My Account.
Adyen processes resale ticket payments and requires an Australian bank account to receive payment in Australian dollars. If you’re unable to use Adyen, we can’t process your payment.